Monday, August 06, 2018

Precious Okoyomon

New seasons
my mother got married for a greencard
 I mean we’re living thru some shit
big fat pussy clouds / violent season
my mouth is full of colonial regret
 I mean i am my mother’s  daughter
In the streets i hunger for my suffering
gestures of the broken black back
 do i ever get tired of punishing myself > nah son
all these bitches is my sons
deified oppression
clenched teeth
I’m leaking everywhere
aint this shit sexy
this is what my mother immigrated for
assimilation accreditation
this is a dying season lonely vibrations
under the glare of this dimly lit bathroom
snorting coke with this white boi
off this now defunct toilet
 I mean my ancestors seem confused
I mean this is the caucasian dream
I am big and round and ready
I mean my lil dark body is twitching / i must be high right now
I am unliving my mother
becoming the body
fed up with my making
    violent symmetry / easy intensity
My golden body
I address my prayer to myself
A body on it’s  knees
i’m living in fear / without memory  /betraying my body /  unearthing light
begin erasure
nothing to write home about

No comments: